1 Base Station works better then 2......

Lyvondria

Hello...

I have a big problem.. I have 2 Base Stations. 1 Base Station works better then 2 Base Stration. I have literally tested EVERY Room Setup I could do. Nothing worked. Whenever I have 2 Base Stations on, my Controllers are just flying away in all direction. I dont know why. This makes literally no sense to me. Here is an Image of my current Room/Setup:

https://imgur.com/a/KpXMe

https://imgur.com/a/AUP1b

You can see, those 2 Base Stations are seeing each other.

What I tried:

Turn light off/on

Setup different Room Scale

Opened my closet incase the mirror is reflecting

Moved the camera forward

Even Standing Play works better with 1 Base Station

I really need help with this.

Regards

Lyvondria

Well, I didnt tried this yet. The only thing I did was using the Base Station near my picture. So the one who is mounted on the wall, not the tripod one. I turned off the tripod one and used the other one. Both glasses are clean. I cleaned then with the thing I got from the Vive for the Headset glasses.

The thing is.. what I dont undertand... when there are 2 base stations, and you are standing infront of one base station with your headset, then you block the vision the base station is behind you so the second base station loses tracking, or? 

Well, I tested it again and I turned up both base station above my head. Now its working. But Im not sure if now the base stations know where the floor is since they are facing up pretty much. Even tho i dont know if my trackers on the feet still viewable by the base station...

How is the radius of the camera inside the base station? Is it realy realy wide?

Oh okey, so I can use this to align them perfecly that even my Vive trackers on my feet are visable? Because this is the other issue I have... Sometimes the balls ingame they are just floating somewhere and then coming back then floating away again... like the Controllers...

Also, I want to know if the Steam Tracker 2.0 is out so I can maybe buy a 3rd base station since I have so many problems with my 2.... Maybe my room isnt made for 2 base station.. Idk.. 

Archived