you will need a new app to open this viveport.

stevenn91b

Hello, vive hq, im having a problem for a while now, every time i try to run my vr, the viveport desktop app wont open, vaving this issue for like two months now, i miss been able to see my vive games, but it wont apper even inside vive, steam games works fine, i need help please. thank you.

As I'm sure you're aware, Steam and Viveport are two completely different applications. With that out of the way, let's dive into what's going on. Are you getting specific error messages? If so, can you provide screenshots? When you say "run my vr" are you talking about SteamVR or launching the Viveport application on its own?

Can you walk me through what you're doing step by step?

Thank you,

-John C

Hello, thank you for your help and quick reply, my issue is only with viveport, i will atach the image of the message i'm getting every time i try to run viveport from my desktop or inside the vive, steam vr works without problem, but idk why the viveport app wont open, i try reinstalling all vive software and steam too but no much luck, i can sing in into viveport on the web browser ans i can see all my apps and games i use to have, i wish you guys can help me with this problem, will apreciate a loot, thank you.

Archived