The $298 for my accessories was refunded today

DrNothing

Hey HTC,

I ordered a VivePro last week and my bank was debited for the accessories but not the headpiece. I was told it would be finished once you got to my order. Today the $298 is back in my bank account and I have no word from you nor my bank as to why. My order page still looks the same. What might have happened? Is my order still in the works?

I did a little digging and I'm guessing my order is about to be completed and that was the pre-auth dropping off ahead of the full charge being processed through? That sound correct? 

I appreciate you time!

PS If you need me to message my order number to you for research, please let me know how.

There was another post which stated this is normal practice.  A full charge will be deducted as expected on dispatch.

wrote:

Hey HTC,

I ordered a VivePro last week and my bank was debited for the accessories but not the headpiece. I was told it would be finished once you got to my order. Today the $298 is back in my bank account and I have no word from you nor my bank as to why. My order page still looks the same. What might have happened? Is my order still in the works?

I did a little digging and I'm guessing my order is about to be completed and that was the pre-auth dropping off ahead of the full charge being processed through? That sound correct? 

I appreciate you time!

PS If you need me to message my order number to you for research, please let me know how.

Archived