Buying a starter kit for Vive Pro question

Hello

Maybe you can clear up some basic questions for me.

I already have the computer I need I am just looking to buy a Vive Pro with all of the gear that it requires to get it up and running. I can't seem to find out how to do that.

In another post I saw somebody say "If you're interested in using the Vive Pro with SteamVR 1.0 gear, there is an accessories package that shows in "recommended products" if you add a Vive Pro to your shopping cart". Yes, I am fine with that so I added the Vive Pro and looked and all I saw was something that said $299 Vive Enterprise Advantage. I added it to my cart and tried to see what was included in it but it only said "Premium Service for your Vive Pro Headset & 6 Accessories". Not sure what that means. Does it include all the hardware? Have seen on the internet that you can get a starter kit for the Vive Pro for around $1100.00. Is this even possible?

All I want to do is buy a complete working system with everything that I need in it. Maybe I am just a goober but it seem crazy to have to go through so much just to try to find out how to give them my money?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks John

• 3 weeks later...

Hola desde España, yo lo compré por 1.178€ y va todo perfecto!!  no son el tracking 2.0 creo, pero eso es si jugaras en una super habitación gigante, para la gente normal va perfecto. 

Saludos

, To purchase a SteamVR 1.0 accessories bundle, first place the HMD only option in the cart. Next, the starter kit will appear as a recommended product - you may have to scroll left or right. Please ensure before ordering that SteamVR 1.0 will fit your use case. SteamVR 2.0 accessories can be acquired by simply purchasing the Vive Pro full kit bundle. 

Archived