Viveport reviews

, thanks for the feedback, I'll forward it to our product team - especially about expired subscription titles. In general, Viveport reviews are only available to verified purchasers because review integrity is an increasingly important topic to indie VR developers since fake reviews can severely damage a title's launch. 

wrote:

, thanks for the feedback, I'll forward it to our product team - especially about expired subscription titles. In general, Viveport reviews are only available to verified purchasers because review integrity is an increasingly important topic to indie VR developers since fake reviews can severely damage a title's launch. 

Yeah I can understand that, fake reviews are probably as bad as fake news.  It was just a game had expired and I wanted to review (a gleaming 4 star review at that (there is NO such thing a 5 star review) but obviosuly there is no option.

For me atleast viveport reviews are near as a dammit essential to its success.  Many times I read the review first before adding it to my monthly subscriptions as its always annoying that you add a game and turns out to be 1 star if that and you have wasted a slot for a month.  Essentially money down the drain.

Archived