Vive Controller Still In Repair After A Month

Achiel

It's been going on a month now since I sent in my Vive Controller for repair. It's a bit ridiculous for it to take a month long and I see another thread with it taking 3 months and others for 4 months. It's really making me regret buying a Vive now. Paid full price for a product and still can't get my controller back, it's kinda silly and even though others have been waiting longer, even my patience wears thin. What can we do?

Contacted Vive Support again today. Despite my friend and I having the same problem. That repair time is up to "the repair process that each unit needs".

I tend to baby all my hardware to make sure nothing else gets more broken out of the box, but I find it silly that both my friend and I have the same problem and that they got theirs back within 7-10 days.

As far as I know, it was only the right side of the tracking pad that wasn't working correctly. Everything else was perfect, so I don't see why there would be that much more of a delay on mine.

Makes me wonder if the delays on my Vive Controller is because of me contacting support for the repair status since the last agent I spoke to said "it's up to the repair center". I doubt that'd be the case.

Archived