Started Viveport trial subscription this week, it disappeared from my account, cannot reuse code

Viveguy1

Hello, I finally got around to activating my 2 month Viveport trial subscription this past week so that I could take advantage of the Viveport sale deals and download the free games that subscribers and trial subscribers receive to keep.

I logged in tonight to download Guns n Stores Bulletproof, and Viveport is saying I have no subscription or trial subscription, will not let me download the game, and will not let me use the code for the free trial subscription again. There is nothing listed under Viveport -> Profile -> Subscription, and nothing listed under Viveport -> Profile -> Order History. I'd of thought there'd at least be a record of my activating the trial subscription.

I tried using the code again thinking maybe it hadn't taken the first time, even though I'm quite certain I successfully completed the account setup process last week, and I got a message saying it is now invalid.

I contacted Vive support who could only tell me to go here and post my issue. They said a community admin would see this, reach out, and be able to help.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out so I don't miss out on getting this game I'm supposed to get with my subscription!

Thanks so much!

Hi ,

I checked on our system, there's no record of you signing up to subscription.  

I'll PM you with a one month subscription redemption code for the time we check what's wrong with your orginal redeem code.  

Thank you

Cory.C

cory i have the same problem i activated my subscription and free game (Final Soccer VR) and while i now have the soccer game in my library (dont like it want diffrent game) i do not have my subscription activated when i try putting code in again to try again like the original poster was doing mine was invalid as well i hope you can help me. 

Hi , ,

Could you kindly go to this site: https://store.vive.com/code/global/sales/guest/form

and enter your Bundle code and email to get your subscription redemption code.  

Both of you have only activated your bundle code but not your subscription code.  

After getting your Subscription redeem code(20 digits like this SUW7K-ZA2AX-TZ5W3-HAWN5)

Simply activate it on VIVEPORT subscription page https://www.viveport.com/myredeem .  

Let us know howt that works,

Thank you

Cory.C

Archived