No Video output with C sample projects

DaKenpachi

Hi again,

I am trying out the SRWorks C API samples. They seem to work, except for one thing: I dont see anything.

I´m mainly using the CameraControl sample (because i want to try some settings) and i do get the response that every command is ok. I just dont see anything from the cameras video stream. The HMD Displays shows the standart white room from SteamVR like no Application is active.

Before I start the example, I can successfully test the camera stream in the SteamVR settings.

After I stop the example, the camera test does not work any more, and I have to restart the link box to get it working again...

Note: I ported the projects to VS2017 because I could not get the 2015 version anywhere.

I´m thankful to any idea!

Right click on SteamVR in the steam library and go to Properties->Betas and select the beta in the drop down. 

Note that (as far as I know) the C examples don't render anything to the HMD, they only output via the OpenCV windows which open when you run certain commands

thanks, that solved the issue. Yes, it opens some openCV windows now (first it did just nothing).

I noticed that I must have accidently deleted one line of code, so thats the other issue about not compiling in Visual Studio. So now it works perfectly!

Archived