Sanguo Warriors VR 2

Tardisman

On Steam they are selling Sanguo Warriors VR for £10 on viveport they are selling Sanguo Warriors VR 2 for £20.

Is this the same game or is Sanguo Warriors VR 2 a sequal, I have enjoyed playing the game on steam and would happily buy the sequal but do not want to spend £20 if its the same game with just a tiny naming detail difference. Part of the problems gaining info is its a chinese release and I cant read Mandarin or cantonese so am finding it hard to decide if its the same game or not.

Hi ,

The developer confirmed SanGuo VR 2 is different (graphics, content, story, and game mechanics). And it is longer in gameplay than SanGuo VR [1] on Steam. For this reason, it is named as “SanGuo VR 2” on Viveport and the price is different. The developer is confident in this difference and price that Steam redeem codes can be offered for us or users to try it. I hope this helps out.  

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Cory.C

I bought the game even though I paid for the beta version on steam and it looks great but there is no sound even though it states sound on English , as it states sound in the write up how do I go about getting this sorted out or refunded?

OK, quick update to be fair there is sound but for some reason it did not work for me till I manually took myself out of the vive sound system back to my normal speakers and then reapplied the vive pro sound. Still could do with a patch to make the sound work straight off as taking the headset off to alter the sound to get it working is not a helpful way round the issue.

Archived