Right Eye Blurry/fuzzy

popit42

so I've had my vive for about a month and I have no idea how long this problem has been here, but I found that the right eye on my HMD is lighter or fuzzier than the other.  Like if I'm supposed to be in complete darkness and I open only my left eye I see absolutely nothing, as intended, but if I open just my right I see millions of pixels, all of different colours and such, lighting up my display when I least want it.

p.s. I know for a FACT it has nothing to do with my vision, something is up with my headset and I'm praying its not physical damage

so, I tried what you suggested, using different cables and even used different ports (even uninstalled and reinstalled everything), to no avail, any other suggestions? I'm really hoping its not a sort of physical damage because whenever I look at something dark it almost always messes with the immersion

Look into replacing the included 3 in 1 cable between your link box and headset. I had issues with the display on one eye getting static before. Have gone through 2 cables already since I'm pretty rough with it. Gotta say those cables are a gamble on how long they last.

Amazon has them in stock. If that doesnt work out for you, return the cable and possibly RMA your headset. 

Archived