Building the best desktop for Vive with 8000 euro budget

Majin MJ

I am looking to build a new desktop that bests suits my vive hardware for VR development in unity.

current setup:
I use regular vive, with vive wireless. I also have 6 vive trackers that I use for motion capture with ikinema orion software.

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz 30 °C
Haswell-E/EP 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1066MHz (14-14-14-35)
Motherboard
MSI X99A SLI PLUS(MS-7885) (SOCKET 0) 30 °C
Graphics
C49HG9x (3840x1080@144Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (MSI) 52 °C
Storage
465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD)) 30 °C
2794GB Western Digital WDC WD30EZRX-22D8PB0 (SATA ) 25 °C

problems with current setup:
My current setup has quit a bit of latency when using wireless compared to wired. The image quality with my wireless is also worse compared to wired, I have no reprojection or stuttering though.
When I use 6 trackers with ikenema orion, steamvr keeps losing tracking in the hip area. Can a new and better setup fix this or is this more likely defective vive hardware that can only be solved with replacing the box stations/trackers?
Other people that use older vive hardware with ikinema orion that have a better setup do not seem to have this problem.

looking for:
Recommendations for desktop components that can best suit vive (pro), vive wireless, vive trackers and VR development in unity.
The desktop needs to be build within the next 3 months and I have a budget of around 8.000 euro. I am hoping this new dekstop will solve most, if not all of these issues.

What parts do you guys recommend that will give me the absolute best performance for that price with the vive hardware and is able to be build within the next 3 months?

Archived