WIreless update info

ymo1965

Greetings,

Is there any info available online about changes made to updates? My wireless headset has had a few updates since purchasing it and have no idea what changes have been made. I especially am interested about fixes for the AMD Ryzen crash issues using the wireless adaptor.

Cheers,

The updates all target backend stuff and SteamVR integration level targets. The update pushed late last week contains a hotfix for those experiencing compatibility with Windows 7 builds. I'm currently awaiting an official update on the Ryzen situation which should be cleared for distribution soon. 

Wow, many thanks. I'm very eager to get this Ryzen issue solved as I'm wanting to change from intel. Thanks for the news. I think though a forum thread should be created with updates such as these. There's many folk wanting to buy the wireless adaptor and worried about problems.

Cheers,

Actually, in today's date, there are so many things which are done by the wireless network. And for that, if you interested in it then you will do one thing you just active about it always. I think this suggestion is better for you. And for that, a wireless printer will help to print anything, so for that, if you faced any kind of problem then epson error code 0x97 just visit with it.

Archived