notifications not working for 2 updates now

rxstud2011

As no one helped me last I'm reposting.  

For a month now phone text notifications on Viveport do not work. My android phone says it connected but no notifications show up. Phone calls are coming through, but not text messages

had the original Vive since the beginning and upgrade to the Vive Pro. I've never had problems with notifications before. With the latest update I no longer get notifications. My phone connects, but nothing shows up the Vive dashboard. I've tried reinstalling the vive app on my phone (android version), reinstalling all vive software, viveport software, and steamvr setting (just in case) at the same time. I'm sure it's the latest update because it stopped working with this update. Is there a way to downgrade to the previous version? This needs to be fixed. Any solutions?

The Vive application. With the vive app you can receive notifications from your phone. Since the latest Viveport update like about a month ago or so I'm not getting notifications anymore. My phone is connected and I get phone calls but not text messages.

Original thread: http://community.viveport.com/t5/Technical-Support/notifications-not-working-with-latest-update/m-p/25434#M10092

Archived