Can't login using Chrome

mgstauffalt

Windows 10

Chrome 70.0.3538.110

Hi. Not sure where to post this. When I try to login to this site or the developer site using Chrome, it doesn't work. The login page goes blank after I enter credentials if I remember, and if I reload it keeps prompting me for creds. I can login use Edge.

-M

https://developer.vive.com/us/

When I use the 'sign in' link in the upper right, it asks for username/pswd, then just reloads the same page with the 'sign in' link still showing in the upper right. Same thing happens several times in a row. When I then use the link near the middle of the page, it brings me to a page that shows me a larger blue 'sign in' button. Clicking that opens up a smaller popup window that then shows nothing.

Yes I can use Edge, thanks. Firefox works even better if anyone else has this issue - edge has some issue with the dropdown in a post that's used to subscribe to a thread. BTW it'd be great to have an option to always subscribe to a thread that one has started or posted to.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

There could be several reasons why you are unable to log in using Chrome. Some possible causes include:

• Incorrect login credentials: Double-check that you are entering the correct username and password.
  • Browser cookies and cache: Clear your browser's cookies and cache by going to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data.
  • Browser extensions: Some extensions may interfere with login processes. Try disabling any extensions that you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.
  • Network connection: Check your network connection to ensure that you are connected to the internet.
  • Blocked by browser: Some website may be blocked by chrome browser. Go to settings->site settings->block site and check if the website is blocked.
  • Incorrect Time and date: Check your device date and time if they are correct.
  • Incorrect URL: Make sure that you are entering the correct URL for the website you are trying to log in to like Starbucks partner hours login .

If none of these solutions work, try logging in using a different browser or contact the website's support team for further assistance.