agitax

Started just suddenly yesterday

my vive usb Lighthouse fpga rx driver shows driver error a few seconds after launching steamvr in devices on windows 10.

windows usb connecting sound goes off every 30 seconds or so.

At settings tab in steamvr watchman board, kamera and the 2 receivers goes gray when it happens,

This does not happen when i unplug the hdmi cable however then it seems to work.

I tested reinstalling usb drivers 5 times, reinstalled steamvr 2 times, used diffrent usb and hdmi cables, tried accouple diffrent usb ports both 3.0 and 2.0 ports. Set Base station and usb power management to off.

Try this: 

USB Deview

USBDEVIEW is a tool that removes old USB device records from Windows. Removing these records can help with corrupt or incorrectly installed USB drivers.

Please note: USBDEVIEW is a third-party application. This app was not developed by HTC and we cannot provide support for it. Please do not attempt these steps unless you have exhausted our other troubleshooting options.

Get started:

1. Download USBDEVIEW and unzip the archive
  2. Unplug the HMD from your Link Box and PC. Make sure your controllers are not connected via USB
  3. Launch USBDEVIEW
  4. From the Options menu, turn on "Display disconnected devices"
  5. Sort the list by the VendorID column
  6. Find the items marked VendorID 28de and OBB4 then select them all
  7. Right-click and select "Uninstall selected devices." If prompted, say "yes" to each dialog box
  8. Reboot your PC and reconnect the Vive hardware. Wait for Windows to install the devices—this may take a few minutes
  9. Run SteamVR and make sure HMD is recognized in VR Monitor
  10. Turn on your controllers. Wait for Windows to install the devices, then make sure the VR Monitor shows them

Archived