Viveport Subscription deal - Gorn

viperchannel

Hey there. Can someone of the team please tell me how the Gorn deal works? Your descriptions really are terrible. Do only new subscribers get Gorn? Do active Subscribers also get it? Do I get it (that is what I actually want to know). If I wait untill Jan7th and not get it, it is too late to do something. This was already a terrible mess with Fallout 4 and is already starting to be the same again here.... And those who contacted CS after the FO4 deal just reported what a mess it was and that CS had absolutely no clue about the deals. So please clarify whats going on here. I am waiting for this deal for a week now, because it was obvious that gorn will be the big suprise because of poor programming of the website and the possibility to look whats behind the secret black sign.

So what I expirience is: I click on a german banner, because I use the german version of the store. That brings me to a site with exactly the same banner in english. So I click on it. That brings me to a holiday savings site in english with a wrong currency for me wich tells me to save on a sub and that I get the game with the purchase of a sub, which I already have active. So I click on it to get further information and land on the site before. From there on I am in a loop.

The button is always called "Get Deal" but you get nothing from clicking on it, than looping around.

Sorry, but who codes your website? Do they know how the internet works? This is such a terrible user expirience.

I really don`t want to offend you, but from a user perspective the whole expirience on your website is pretty bad. There are many more points like that btw on your site. I am sure that will also show up on your sales.

So back to my main question. Am I qualified for gorn or do i have to buy another sub?

Hello!

If you are currently a Viveport subscriber for a 3,6, or 12 month option, you will get GORN. If you aren’t, you can purchase a 3,6, or 12 month plan before 1/3 and you will be eligible for a copy of GORN.

The only subscriptions that aren’t eligible are free trials, month to month, and subscriptions bundles with hardware (2 month promo bundles).

I hope this helped clarify. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

• 3 weeks later...

Great, missed the last message because of no email notification because the topic was solved for me and did not buy gorn during the winter sale (25% discount) because I thought I would get it here anyhow.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IN MY INITIAL QUESTION!

Let me quote myself

"And those who contacted CS after the FO4 deal just reported what a mess it was and that CS had absolutely no clue about the deals. So please clarify whats going on here."

Anymore Viveport subs for me? -NO

Tried 2 special deals... First one didn`t work as intended, second one I was smarter and asked first and it still didn`t work.

Archived