Both Light houses go gray but still synced

Redknaw

For no reason both of my light houses decided to go gray on steam but still have green lights. It has also said my controllers are on but not tracking in the middle of a game. It was worse in my usb 3.0 but still happening in my usb 2.0. I've done a full new install of the full rig. It all goes back to normal for the lighthouses if I unplug and plug back in and it really tracks my controllers if I turn them off and on again...I only got it two weeks ago.

wrote:

For no reason both of my light houses decided to go gray on steam but still have green lights. It has also said my controllers are on but not tracking in the middle of a game. It was worse in my usb 3.0 but still happening in my usb 2.0. I've done a full new install of the full rig. It all goes back to normal for the lighthouses if I unplug and plug back in and it really tracks my controllers if I turn them off and on again...I only got it two weeks ago.

I am also facing the similar issues. Dont have the idea whats wrong. Help is appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shane.

They can have green status LEDs but be in standby mode. The definitive way to see if the lighthouse is actually shooting out tracking data is to see the faint red dots that are the IR sync array (the 9 dots in the picture below). If you don't see those dots, it's a good indicator that the station is entering standby mode because SteamVR's bluetooth power management is telling it to do so. 

Archived