setup for Three Vive Base stations 1.0

Thanx again,

It means I can not increase playarea with base station 1.0. Actually, I want to use two Vive Pro HMD at a time ((like Multiplayer))and also at one PC. When I connect two vive pro HMD, Steam detects only one. How do I set up to use two HMD at a time at one PC? Is it also depends on particular VR application? 

I responded to this via the support ticket you submitted. In short, the only way to run two SteamVR instances on the same PC is via VM - it's a pain in the ass and not highly recommended. 

It is impossible to get more than 2 - 1.0 Stations to work within the same line of sight of each other. 2.0 stations can array upto 4 stations per SteamVR instance on compatible hardware. 

• 4 years later...
On 1/23/2019 at 7:33 AM, HackPerception said:

I responded to this via the support ticket you submitted. In short, the only way to run two SteamVR instances on the same PC is via VM - it's a pain in the ass and not highly recommended. 

It is impossible to get more than 2 - 1.0 Stations to work within the same line of sight of each other. 2.0 stations can array upto 4 stations per SteamVR instance on compatible hardware. 

I got 3 running right now lmao doesnt sound impossible to run lol

• 4 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, OnlySodium said:

I got 3 running right now lmao doesnt sound impossible to run lol

How did you get 3 lighthouses 1.0 to work at the same time, I'm curious?