How do i Streaming VR with duo PC setup?

OBS is pretty solid (and free) or SLOBS (Streamlabs) even. Overall set up is easy. You'll just want to make sure you set up your audio sources correctly correctly. That is the only place I've had struggles on occasion. Even when you start live, make sure you are getting audio both from mic and game audio. 

Also, keep in mind that OBS won't always pick up VR games under "Game Capture". Sometimes you will have to use montior capture. So make sure you don't have anything on your desk top you don't want people to see. 

OBS is pretty solid (and free) or SLOBS (Streamlabs) even. Overall set up is easy. You'll just want to make sure you set up your audio sources correctly correctly. That is the only place I've had struggles on occasion. Even when you start live, make sure you are getting audio both from mic and game audio. 

Also, keep in mind that OBS won't always pick up VR games under "Game Capture". Sometimes you will have to use montior capture. So make sure you don't have anything on your desk top you don't want people to see.