how to find and remove ALL Vive drivers

TanoxBranar

Hi, I need to be able to find and remove all the drivers related to the Vive in order to fix an issue, can someone please tell me how and where to do this? Between Windows liking to hide everything all the time and some of the random names the drivers have, it's a bit tough!

Also, ahead of time; No, this has nothing to do with Steam, or SteamVR, and doing anything to either of these apps will have no effect other than forcing me to redownload lots of stuff totally unrelated to the issue.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...
On 6/9/2019 at 2:23 PM, TanoxBranar said:

Hi, I need to be able to find and remove all the drivers related to the Vive in order to fix an issue, can someone please tell me how and where to do this? Between Windows liking to hide everything all the time and some of the random names the drivers have, it's a bit tough!

Also, ahead of time; No, this has nothing to do with Steam, or SteamVR, and doing anything to either of these apps will have no effect other than forcing me to redownload lots of stuff totally unrelated to the issue.

Thanks!

excuse me, i know this is like three years late but did you ever figure this out? i still cant find where any of my htc drivers got installed in the first place to uninstall them what did you do?