HDCP Error SteamVR

shniss

I have an original Vive and Steam VR 1.6.10 on a Windows 10 Desktop running a Geforce GTX 1060 with up-to-date drivers.

Until recently my Vive had been running smoothly for multiple years. Now, when I boot up steam VR and put on my Vive everything seems to be okay, however every so often there is a weird glitch like flicker, it still displays but just a glitched image. Over the course of about 5 minutes the flickering becomes more frequent until the whole headset goes dark and the red light turns on. However my desktop still displays a smooth, correctly tracked mirror of what my headset should be seeing and steam vr has everything as green.

At start, it gives a "Bluetooth Error" message however everything seems to still work fine if I just dismiss. It does give a HDCP Error, I am aware this most likely has something to do with my cables but I am unsure of how to go about fixing it.

This post will not let me attach the system report file, so I will link it in my drive. Thank you in advanced for the help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tQNQZrGKKPJPuyl1hBCplx7E7YEXr99/view?usp=sharing