How do you move around?

TomCgcmfc

5 hours ago, stvnxu said:

Hi @TomCgcmfc,

For which VR experience would you like to pick a direction? This functionality will depend on the developers of the experience to design that.

Thanks,
Steve

I do not seem to be able to do this within the Vive VR system or any Viveport infinity games so far.  Maybe I'm missing something?

On 10/10/2019 at 12:53 AM, stvnxu said:

Hi @TomCgcmfc,

For which VR experience would you like to pick a direction? This functionality will depend on the developers of the experience to design that.

Thanks,
Steve

You are right Steve, it often depends on the Developer of the game/app.  Unfortunately most that show any stick instructions do not include the Cosmos right now.  Hopefully this will change soon.  

UPDATE:

By hit-and-miss methods I have finally got change of direction in Origin by moving the thumb stick in the direction you want to turn, then pressing it down.  Works pretty well and makes for strong thumbs, lol!  This also works for some games like Nature Trek VR.  BTW, that's a nice relaxing (and free with infinity) app to use after a hard day of trying to figure out how to use the Cosmos, lol!

• Like 1