How to fix the issue related to Binding settings for VIVE Trackers?

Diamond Vu

Dear Technical Support Team,

Currently, I am facing the issue that related to Binding settings for VIVE Trackers. When I make an application on my PC , I set up and save the binding setting for Vive Tracker  as the figure below then it is working.

But when I run this application on other PCs then the pose of Vive tracker is rotated 180 degree. If I re-set up the binding setting again and save it on the PC then it will be working only one time. If I re-start the application and run again then the issue will be happened again.

So,  could you tell me the solution to fix this issue?

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Picture.PNG

@Diamond Vu - This is unfortunately a bit tricky as that specific UI/system is entirely a Valve managed system, it's not one of our products. I'd recommend also creating a support post or ticket with Valve as that's technically their layer of the tech stack.

In the newer versions of SteamVR, the UI you're screen-shooting has been depreciated as a legacy binding UI - they have a new in HMD controller binding UI that's likely more stable. Is the issue reproducible with the newer in-HMD UI? That older UI had it's share of bugs.