Steam VR: 1587177915
OpenVR Driver: 1.0.0.5
Windows: Windows 10 Home (6.3)
Windows BuildLabEx: 18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202

Hardware Info
CPU: i7-8700K CPU @ 4.70GHz
GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS WATERFORCE EXTREME GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WB
GPU Driver: 26.21.14.4587 (445.87)
HMD Type: 2101 2101 2101 (Original HTC VIVE)
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB @ 3200MHz (Quad Channel)
Config Check:[Regulatory] FC
[PCIe] Silicon: C6, OTP: NEW
[HMDA] Silicon: C6, OTP: NEW

Nearly every 2ish hours to the dot if not sooner does my HTC VIVE Wireless software just outright crash. Sure the Wireless Adapter is warm, toasty even, my room stays at 71°F. The software crashes. Constantly. It's infuriating, like the whole point I haven't upgraded to a Valve Index is because the HTC Vive is wireless... If it comes to me literally unable to play in wireless without a problem, then what's the point? Might as well sell my HTC VIVE because this is awful. I just want to play without crashes like this... Everything goes grey, all sound dies and then black. I don't have reflective surfaces in my gaming room, no oled TVs or monitors or LED lights. It's all software just crashing. Refusing to respond, task manager needs to be issued to kill the program.

The only options I see are updating drivers, everything is up-to-date. Reinstalling SteamVR and/or Wireless software. Fine.. Done. Turn off bluetooth settings, okay.. but the base stations need that? Turned it off. No changes still.