Random greyscreens

Guilmor

I have got the vive pro (full kit) for almost 2 years now and since i swapped my pc i get random greyscreens and tracking loss and sometimes ubs turning off and on and my microphone starts sounding like a helicopter that forces me to mute myself so i dont get muted by other people, i suspect the culprit is a faulty motherboard,i tried swapping usb ports, i tried reinstalling the usb drivers in steamvr, i tried uninstalling the vive completely and reinstalling it with and without the vive setup, i have also tried to disable usb power management on steamvr and on device manager, i covered every reflective surface in my play area even though i never needed when i used my old pc, also suspected it could be a lack of power from the psu so i swapped my 750w gold psu for a 1000w bronze, i have contacted my manufacturers support, they asked me to reset my cmos, disable Global C-state Control and Power Supply Idle Control, i tried different bios versions and im currently using the latest version, all my drivers and system are up to date and i still didnt manage to fix it, this past weekend i tested the headset on my older computer and it runs it perfectly with no greyscreens, i have no idea of what to do anymore and im worried that the issue will not get fixed if i replace my motherboards, is there any other fixes i can try before replacing ?

My current pc specs:

• Cpu - Amd Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 3.8ghz, 70mb cache
  • Motherboard - Atx Msi Mag B550 Tomahawk
  • Gpu - Msi Geforce Rtx 3090 Ventus x3 24GB OC
  • Ram - 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4-3200Mhz CL16
  • Storage - SSD M.2 2280 500GB + SSD 2.5 2TB
  • Psu - 1000W Bronze  Full modular
  • Os - Windows 10 Pro (its installed on the M.2)

My old pc specs:

• Cpu - Intel Core i7-7700k 4.2ghz, 8mb cache
  • Motherboard - Msi Z270 Gaming Plus
  • Gpu - Msi Geforce Gtx 1070 Ti Gaming 8GB
  • Ram - 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000Mhz CL15
  • Storage - Hdd 2TB 7200RPM
  • Psu - 750W Gold Semi modular
  • Os - Windows 10 Pro
Edited by Guilmor