New HTC Vive Cosmos Elite No Video from headset...

lsgheero

I have searched the forums here and tried everything I can think of to get this working hoping others or a support person (sent a ticket via the vive console app but didnt get confirmation email so who knows if they really got it....)

TRACE No: 20210303044553

Anyway I have tried the following keep in mind this is new, I do development and also have a rift s but thats not connected at all. I bought this so I can start making sure my stuff works on vives controllers, etc. Very disheartening that the almighty vive everyone raves about isnt working out of the box lol... 

Take Headset out of package, connect everything install software.
Headset needs updates, so I update everything trackers, controllers, headset.
No video
Reboot PC
Still no video can hear audio just fine and the light on the side is green indicating all is well....
Forums here say to uninstall steam vr... so I do that, reboot system again, reinstall steam vr, reinstall vive software, System says all is well and still no video.. 

So at this point I am open to suggestions 😛

My system specs in case anyone thinks that an issue..
I7-6850k
128gb ram
several SSDs
nvidia 1080ti (vive plugged into this one)
Nvidia quadro k2200

Edited by lsgheero
didnt mention this is the elite version

15 minutes ago, lsgheero said:

I have searched the forums here and tried everything I can think of to get this working hoping others or a support person (sent a ticket via the vive console app but didnt get confirmation email so who knows if they really got it....)

TRACE No: 20210303044553

Anyway I have tried the following keep in mind this is new, I do development and also have a rift s but thats not connected at all. I bought this so I can start making sure my stuff works on vives controllers, etc. Very disheartening that the almighty vive everyone raves about isnt working out of the box lol... 

Take Headset out of package, connect everything install software.
Headset needs updates, so I update everything trackers, controllers, headset.
No video
Reboot PC
Still no video can hear audio just fine and the light on the side is green indicating all is well....
Forums here say to uninstall steam vr... so I do that, reboot system again, reinstall steam vr, reinstall vive software, System says all is well and still no video.. 

So at this point I am open to suggestions 😛

My system specs in case anyone thinks that an issue..
I7-6850k
128gb ram
several SSDs
nvidia 1080ti (vive plugged into this one)
Nvidia quadro k2200

which one of your GPU has your main monitor