Focus 3 'turn on controllers' message impossible to close

lit

Please let me close the "turn on controllers" message when my controllers are off.

When I am using wireless streaming, I want to pair a different set of controllers (the Index controllers for example) to use in SteamVR. Once the other controllers are set up, I turn off the Focus controllers, and then a popup message interrupts what I'm doing and requires me to turn on and pair my controllers. The popup won't let me do or see anything, and nothing I tried could rid of it. I know my controllers are off, I turned them off on purpose! Maybe let me close the popup with the headset button or something? Or maybe add a toggle to disable to message completely in the settings?

I love this headset, but the option to use other controllers definitely makes or breaks wireless streaming for me. Thank you!

ps A pair of Windows audio devices for the playback/microphone while streaming would be nice. Well a functioning mic in any way while wireless streaming would be a great start! I'm hoping you guys are already working on this one.

Agreed. Hopefully they implement gaze control as an alternative to the controllers (using the button on the left side of the HMD, similar to how Index does it). I don't necessarily want to mess with combining Index controllers with the Vive Focus 3, but there are still plenty of games that I would prefer to play seated with a gamepad.