Original Vive Wireless work with Cosmos Elite?

Leggir

About a year ago I bought the Vive wireless kit and connected it to my 2016 Vive. It's been working great. I just bought the Cosmos Elite headset and realized that it uses a different cable layout than the wireless adapter I have. The Cosmos Elite uses a single cable, whereas the Vive Wireless I have has 3 (HDMI, USB, and Audio).

Is there an adapter to make my Vive wireless work with my new Cosmos Elite headset?

1 hour ago, Leggir said:

About a year ago I bought the Vive wireless kit and connected it to my 2016 Vive. It's been working great. I just bought the Cosmos Elite headset and realized that it uses a different cable layout than the wireless adapter I have. The Cosmos Elite uses a single cable, whereas the Vive Wireless I have has 3 (HDMI, USB, and Audio).

Is there an adapter to make my Vive wireless work with my new Cosmos Elite headset?

Go to your local Vive store and look for the VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit.  It comes with everything you need including a higher rated 21w battery.  The older battery (18W) is not good enough. 

https://www.vive.com/au/accessory/cosmos-wireless-adapter-attachment-kit/

You could check with Vive to see if you can source only the short cable but I've never seen it listed separately.  Good luck and cheers.

• 5 months later...

So I am trying to connect my Vive Cosmos to my Predator Helios 300 G3-571 but it has no display port, but it does have an HDMI port, as well as a USB 3.1 . Is there any way I can use an adapter to connect the cable to my laptop,  or would that not work? Please help me.😩