VIVE Manager for Android - 1.0.35 - Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE Manager for android - 1.0.35 – release notes
Released June 21th, 2022

What’s new

• Now supports enterprise features for map refinement. (Focus 3 software 5.0.999.514 or later is required).
  • Now supports screenshot, video recording and reset forward direction while casting.

Enhancements and bug fixes

• UI Improvement on Enterprise features which is to show devices with corresponding features only.
  • Fixed a casting issue on Android 12.

*Note:
For details, please contact HTC sales through https://business.vive.com

outofdate-badge 

image.png.668cf631257b1e31ef39c7052e9caee9.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just a minor observation: Entering the active code for the enterprise tools often leads to the app not giving any feedback. Essentially, nothing happens and you can hit the submit button multiple times. If this is due to network lag, could maybe use a loading indicator or something. Right now, it's kinda unresponsive when you access these tools.

Also, I don't know if this is technically possible, but it would be cool if the headset name that you set in VBC could be accessible through the interface. Especially when you have a large amount of devices, the internal name presented when pairing through blueetooth becomes confusing at some point, as you lose track of which headset is which.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

What is the code(or what do  I have to do) for the enterprise features to unlock in vive management?

Is this the only way to create map for the my 4 headsets that I want to use for free roaming 6x6 square meters room?

Thank you.

On 3/20/2023 at 9:31 AM, εscape said:

What is the code(or what do  I have to do) for the enterprise features to unlock in vive management?

Is this the only way to create map for the my 4 headsets that I want to use for free roaming 6x6 square meters room?

Thank you.

you can always find the regional technical sales team to obtain the features you like.