VIVE Software 2.0.22.2 – Beta Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE Software 2.0.22.2 – Beta Release Notes
Released November 22nd 2022

Vive Console

[Console]

• Now supports Intel Arc 770 GPU with VIVE PRO 2 headset. (Required Intel driver 31.0.101.3802 update on 11/18)

[OpenXR]

• Fixed a bug causing OpenXR content cannot recenter correctly. (e.g. MSFS 2020 will recenter to the top of the plane)
  • Fixed an issue which VIVE console is unable to switch to VIVEVR OpenXR environment.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gyro said:

Hello, 
Do you plan to support the vive cosmos with this same graphics card ?
Regards,
Gyro.

We do, Coamos would be supported in the next intel driver update. We will update it once test result is positive.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/21/2022 at 10:12 PM, C.T. said:

Now supports Intel Arc 770 GPU with VIVE PRO 2 headset

Does this mean it's also supported with previous HMDs such as the Original Vive and Vive Pro? aswell as Vive Pro eye for the people who have those in hand. Would greatly appreciate an answer before I end up upgrading my gpu.

Yeah, found a reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/IntelArc/comments/197t65a/comment/l3ilbba/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Where somebody mentioned they were able to use their Vive on the 3802 driver version for intel Arc. All I would really want confirmation for is if the HTC VIVE PRO 1 works with the 3802 driver for the intel Arc 770. I just would like to be absolutely sure before I purchase a VR headset so I know I won't need to buy another GPU. Thanks! (sorry for the double comment)

Edited by Andreasmeow
wanted to be more specific