Difference in Model Numbers of Vive 3.0 Trackers: Seeking Clarification

CarolJenkins

I would like to clarify that I am not looking to engage in any deals or transactions on this subreddit. I just wanted to share my observation and ask a question. I am in the market for at least two Vive 3.0 trackers and have been searching for them on online marketplaces like eBay, Mercari, and Marketplace. I am interested in purchasing a tracker in good condition at a price lower than retail, but I have noticed that the model numbers, UPC numbers, and graphics on the boxes of some of the trackers differ from one another. I am wondering if there is any difference between these two versions of the trackers. Specifically, I have noticed that one version has the model number P/N:99HALM003-00 and appears to come with a 2.0 dongle, but still connects to SteamVR without any issues. The other version has the model number P/N:99HASS001-00. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is there any difference between these two versions of the Vive 3.0 trackers, or are they essentially the same? I would appreciate any insights or information that the community may have. Thank you for your help and support.