Focus 3 acess to XR elite apps

GhostPsi

I guess I could DM @C.T. directly but I think more than me are interested in if we will get acess to the XR Elite store or apps? Do we get an update that gives acess to the store or will the apps be out in the business store? Would be good if we had a documentation for this as some apps/games will be nice to show when we are out on exhibitions showing off our own apps but also what is available in VR. 

Kind Regards

It would be nice to get an update. So far I've read about two developers -one of whom being the developer of Virtual Desktop- saying their app will be ported to both the Focus 3 and the Elite XR. I don't know if this means it will be released on separate storefronts (Viveport for Elite XR and the business store for the Focus 3), or if these are going to be combined in some way. I think it would be kind of silly to keep this distinction in place. You can still offer enterprise solutions for both headsets.

19 hours ago, C.T. said:

I cannot say things in the future, but what I can tell you is Focus 3 wil still be enterprise-orientated, and XR Elite will be out for the consumer market for now. Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess we will have to go the long way route of aquiring the APK´s until something shows up.

Kind Regards