Viveport XR Elite

Clay

Hello,

i bought the XR Elite (get it next week - i hope so) and i have some questions about Viveport (I don't understand it).

Is it necessary to have an Viveport-account if i only want to play PC-VR-Games (Steam)?

You have to pay monthly (like Netflix) the money and you can play all Games in Viveport (for free)???

If I install games on the XR ELite and finish one day the contract with the Viveport..... can i play the games after finishing the contract on my XR Elite (i installed it before)?

Thanks for your help!

7 hours ago, Clay said:

Hello,

i bought the XR Elite (get it next week - i hope so) and i have some questions about Viveport (I don't understand it).

Is it necessary to have an Viveport-account if i only want to play PC-VR-Games (Steam)?

You have to pay monthly (like Netflix) the money and you can play all Games in Viveport (for free)???

If I install games on the XR ELite and finish one day the contract with the Viveport..... can i play the games after finishing the contract on my XR Elite (i installed it before)?

Thanks for your help!

If you are playing solely PCVR(from Steam) via Streaming, then there's no VIVEPORT account needed. 

So, it is recommended to sign up for viveport infinity for few months, find and enjoy the content collection from infinity plan. 
However, when you ends your subscription with viveport infinity, you will not be able to play them anymore unless you purchase them via Viveport or Steam platform. 

hope that answers your question.