error code: -5

mcbublick

Make sure that the android package name hasn't changed and also that there are elements fro the controller and minwave version

<application> section (\n to separate lines)

<meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFHmd" android:value="6DoF"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFController" android:value="6DoF"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumController" android:value="2"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="minWaveSDKVersion" android:value="1" />

as specified here 

9 minutes ago, Alex_HTC said:

Make sure that the android package name hasn't changed and also that there are elements fro the controller and minwave version

<application> section (\n to separate lines)

<meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFHmd" android:value="6DoF"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFController" android:value="6DoF"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumController" android:value="2"/>
        \n
        <meta-data android:name="minWaveSDKVersion" android:value="1" />

as specified here 

thanks for the swift reply ! 
we will try this ! 
btw , we could not see it originally in docs https://developer.viveport.com/documents/sdk-wave/en/VRActivity.html

Thank you, you really helped ! 

We forgot to sign the app. Was simply that. We were running on debug key. 😅

I was focusing my effort on the android manifest as the error message says, thinking there was something wrong with it. (Signing the app has something to do with android manifest ? I'm not an android dev)

You could probably add "Make sure app is signed" in the error message, even if this sounds obvious.