Can I setup my vive pro2 without controller and base station?

LczqyM5r

I once had a Quest2, and now I get a vive pro2 that I want to use for virtual officing, so I did not purchase the base station or controller.

But during the setup, my VR displays nothing but white screen, and it keep asking for controllers and base stations.

Do I have to have controllers and base station to use vive pro 2 ?

If so I might just return it, if not, could anyone point me the correct way to setup properly?

I thought I have experience, but spent entire night and still cannot get this VR to display anything, very sad.

27 minutes ago, LczqyM5r said:

I once had a Quest2, and now I get a vive pro2 that I want to use for virtual officing, so I did not purchase the base station or controller.

But during the setup, my VR displays nothing but white screen, and it keep asking for controllers and base stations.

Do I have to have controllers and base station to use vive pro 2 ?

If so I might just return it, if not, could anyone point me the correct way to setup properly?

I thought I have experience, but spent entire night and still cannot get this VR to display anything, very sad.

Yes, the lighthouse is needed for headset like Pro2. Controller on the other hand is required.