How do I remove a app from my library (even uninstall will do)

rezbec

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These 3 dots will only appear if the title is managed by Viveport. If the title was downloaded or is managed through Steam, you get a Steam icon instead (no 3 dots at all). 

Games that I have uninstalled (and in some cases also deliberately hidden from view in Steam) still appear in Viveport! I want them gone. This is so needlessly frustrating. Please address it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Critically annoying that "On the PC" is not an option or an option to delete the image and place holder has not been available.  I will likely not renew subscription if this already recognized complaint is not properly address. 

Still waiting on the update!  Hope that "near term fix"  doesn't take much longer!

when i'm inside VRHome and click 'vive' on the menu there's a "Library" on the right hand side. I've uninstalled all this crap but i can't remove it from the list. I don't need the clutter or to have to scroll through it. I presume the OP is saying the same thing. when will this get addressed? 

thanks,

• 2 months later...

wrote:

Hi, I have a bunch of app i dont like clogging up my library expereince. How do I get rid of them? I can't seem to move the around (and put at the bottom) or uninstall them so they at least don;t appear on my home screen. Please help. Having a bundh of crap i don't like hanging around is driving me nutts. 

how to fix that after image of uninstall a game/app in your library Go C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\Local\Htc\Viveport\Cache and DETELE that Cache with the images and Restart the Viveport app and it all Fixed i have Window 10 so your might be in a different spot