sranipal plugin problem in unreal engine 4.24.2

Hi! I am following @MariosBikos VRS tutorial on unreal 4.24.2 source code version. 

• I have already steamvr, sranipal runtime, and calibration done. After building the unreal source code I am creating a new project: Games >> Virtual Reality>> Blueprint (cannot see the C++ option).
  • I am pasting the sranipal SDK v1.3.6.8 in the project folder under Plugins/SRanipal
  • Before that, I have modified the  SRanipal.Build.cs
        /*
        PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(
			new string[] {
                Path.GetFullPath(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory, ".."))+"/SRanipal/Public"
                // ... add public include paths required here ...
			}
            );

PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(
			new string[] {
                ModuleDirectory+"/Private",
                ModuleDirectory+"/Public/Eye",
                ModuleDirectory+"/Public/Lip",
                Path.GetFullPath(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory, ".."))+"/SRanipalEye/Public",
                Path.GetFullPath(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory, ".."))+"/SRanipalLip/Public"
                // ... add other private include paths required here ...
            }
            );
			*/
PublicIncludePaths.Add(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory,"Public/Eye"));
PublicIncludePaths.Add(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory,"Public/Lip"));

PrivateIncludePaths.Add(Path.Combine(ModuleDirectory,"Private/Eye"));
  • However, while in the project, I cannot see the sranipal plugin under edit>> plugin>> project.
  • while I am trying to reopen the project, I am getting the following error message and the project fails to reopen:
  • error1.PNG.b7acb523407a5da27de067af4ceda16c.PNGerror2.PNG.20e5d5e00d047c55176f031c65dc0fd5.PNG

Could you please assist me in solving the problem to enable eye tracking?

In connection with my question, cannot I build the unreal engine while the sranipal is in the source plugins folder `C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins`? While I was trying this: the output build messages were with error message:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	MSB3075	The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat -Target="UE4Editor Win64 Development" -Target="ShaderCompileWorker Win64 Development -Quiet" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.	UE4	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	44	
1>  Running UnrealHeaderTool UE4Editor "C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/DartBoard.h(25) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/DartBoard.h(27) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/DartBoard.h(29) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(28) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(31) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(34) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(36) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(38) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(41) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(43) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(46) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalEye/Public/SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.h(50) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalLip/Public/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h(27) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalLip/Public/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h(31) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalLip/Public/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h(34) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalLip/Public/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h(36) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
1>C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Plugins/SRanipal/Source/SRanipalLip/Public/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h(38) : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.