house of meditation error code 10002

simonpau1

John,

I honestly appreciate all you and your associates have tried for assisting me in this subject, there is no doubt about it.

I definitely understand your position, but in the contrary, I hope you can also understand us as a consumer, we purchased this product through Viveport and the trust and liability stays there, for instance, if a consumer purchased a substandard product from the rack of a super market, is the liability with the super market ? or the manufacturer ? my confidence in a product which I chosed from viveport is because I know it is something controlled and managed by viveport, I don't know and don't care about whoever developed it, in actual practice, viveport warrents its quality, I am very impressed with all the hard work that your team has done in this case, but I think there can be much room for improvement from viveport regarding quality control , a refund to a purchase when there is something wrong does not prove a good service cycle, but rather, a creation of disappointment, please don't take it personal, I am refering it to a total solution which viveport can fine tune for their product quality consistantly.

once again, thank you for all your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived