No Repair Status!

Mattack

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said their machine that checks new packages in is broken and that it was probably there, so not really satisfied but I'll be fine as long as it gets done before the end of the month because its been awhile and I still have no confirmation, and they could at least do it manually. I wish I knew how much they were dealing with though so I could at least have an accurate timescale. Right now I have no clue when it will be done, and I'm not happy that I cant use an $800 piece of equipment. They could at least send us loners or something.

To clarify: The only thing that isn't working right now is the repair tracking system. It's not fully integrated into our new center yet. Your packages are being received, scanned in and processed as normal. As mentioned before, there has been some delays on repairs, but they are being processed as quickly as the center can handle them.

Thank you,

-John C

So its been 15 days plys later and still no answer. Can I at least get a realistic time when they should have it done. Can I or someone at least get in contact with the facility and talk to someone who knows if its going to be 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months before it will be fixed and sent back? I don't think I'm asking for much.

• 1 month later...

WOW! I am glad i am not the only one with major support issues. After beng told i cant drop off my controllers at the repair center personally. I sent in 2 vive motion controllers in for repair due to track pad issues. Unfortunatlly the service agent created one ticket for both of the  controllers. They sent one back within 24 hours with not documentation. The second seems to be lost at the repiar center. They tell me this happened because i sent in two controllers on one ticket like its my fault. . They created the ticket not me! So they created a second ticket.  It has been 3 weeks since my controllers were delivered and they still cant locate it at the repair center. I was told a couple weeks ago it was sent to esclation department. After hounding the chat and email line for weeks i got a represntative to call me. Only to say he has no update and wold be working with the repair center and his manager to get this handled. I chated with support yesterday and still no update but they tell me my repair has been moved to high priority, Cant wait to see what esclation/ priority level i will be at next week lol, This has been the worst customer service expriance i have ever had by far. Good thing for Vive i guess because my system is sill under warrenty and i would be way to affraid to send any piece of the system in for repair in fear they would lose it at the repair center. My sons birthday is next week and he had a VR party planned....So as a last effort i decide to post this in hope the forum support team can resolve the issue.

Why not remove the link to your RMA track from your automated emails and chat support until the tracker is repaired????? I was told  by one rep after checking it daily and talking to multiple reps about it " oh sorry no one ever told you the tracker dosent work".

RMA TN 217438840000455

Thank you very much for looking into this so quickly John C,. I am going to have a happy kid next weekend. To my suprise this was resolved in less than a day after my post. I wish i would have checked in with the community service members sooner. If you are experincing an issue I highly recommend posting your issue or sending a private message to synthesis. These guy are responsive and have the ability to make decisios the service department member cant. Completetly changes my pespective on there service department as a whole. Just wish the Chat support could be as helpfual as the community service members.

• 2 months later...

Hello I saw that you were able to help a customer on here can you please help with my case. I sent my phone to the repair center almost 2 months ago and everytime i call or instant message im getting the same information which is none! They are telling me that the repair center has not sent the tracking number yet or replied! please help this is unacceptable!

Archived