Vive Business Streaming 2.0.8a - Public release notes

C.T.
Message added by C.T.,

Please use the code below to obtain the previous public version. We are currently investigating the crashing issue. If you can submit a log to us, that would be helpful. Make sure the HMD is connected when capturing the log. thanks 

B57394325A164BB

We are still getting drop outs of VBS on PC version 1.15.11c and focus3 streaming app version  1.1.21.32
This is now after a full busy weekend of testing.
I think we need to revert the focus3 app itself back to an earlier version from 1.1.21.32 to earlier

This is now affecting my arcade business.
Customers are mostly understanding but some aren't so.

Further to my post above, I also conducted some tests with the router non-bridged in router mode. Same result. The odd thing is I can stream games like Half Life Alyx with everything on the Vive Streamer maxed out (TCP off) and it runs smooth as anything for around 5-10 minutes, then it dies as described above - sound crackling, followed by losing frames, followed by a black screen with the Vive logo and spinner.

If I get time tonight, I'll try the headset tethered with my Focus 3's old USB cable to see if that makes a difference.

A quick update. Just had a chance to use the Vive Focus Vision with the Focus 3 USB cable. The experience was flawless! Thinking I may have some dodgy router settings, I then disconnected and went full WiFi6E, Ultra detail, max bandwidth and played HL Alyx - that was flawless too! No idea what was going on yesterday, I'm pretty sure I haven't changed any settings.