Unable to use ID or Passport to reedem Fallout 4 VR code

LaciHUN332

I am also disappointed, in fact i find it quite sad that the customer support isn't able/willing to find a solution to our problems... i am going to cancel my subscription seen that i can not get some of the apps/games because of this funny "solution" on checking your ID... and i am advising my freinds to do the same... why should we pay monthly and not be able to get the things that are advertised?

, I am starting a threaded support ticket with the email accounts associated with each of your email addresses. German/EU law makes it difficult to preform customer care for this specific issue on our forums (GDPR). We will certainly do our best to assist both of you. Please be sure to check your spam/filtered inboxes if you don't see the ticket in your main inbox. 

If you are reading this and are also experiencing issues with the German age verification process - please email store@viveport.com rather than post here so we can start a support ticket to better assist you. We are required by German law to comply with their laws on age verification for mature context. 

-  Also be on the lookout for a ticket from us - we certainly want to make this right. 

Archived