3 weeks no info on Vive ship date.

XcharX

Anyone else order black Friday and still waiting on their Vive to ship? Is this common? They are now offering 2 days shipping on orders placed today through the 19th. I have talked to customer support and all they can tell me is my vive order is "In process". This is what they have been saying for two weeks. I recieved the headphones and the tri cable part within 4 days. Any help or advice would be awesome.

How long does it normally take after ordering for the Vive to ship?

Its for my son for Xmas. Pretty upset that they havent been able to ship it. Outside denver, not really an off the beaten path shipment.

Yea im also alittle worried about the processing time since i also paid for 2 day shipping, however i placed my order only 3 hours ago, hoping once it gets passed submitted it will start shipping to recieve by friday, otherwise i wouldnt have paid the extra $40.

Which region are you in? We apologize to all EU customers who have experience delays due to the holiday rush. I will inquire about the current status of the EU backlog and see if we have forcasts on availability. 

Same question. The stock shortage was limited to the EU/Middle East so it really depends on your region. 

I am located in nyc and thankfully everything so far seems to be going along fine, oder email came in and its status is now In Process, Thank you for the fast support, i was going back and looking at how well you and the rest of the team helped people with their problems, some of the best customer service ive seen, i dont know why you get such a bad rep. Thank you for the concern tho i was just being overly paranoid because of possible christmas delays.

Archived