Didn't receive Tilt Brush or Fallout 4 VR

jckn

So I just got my VR headset and just now got it working and when I went to redeem my code it went through but I had no code for Fallout, and anytime I clicked activate on Tilt Brush it just did nothing. Any help? I really wanted to play Fallout VR. It says my code is redeemed and also says I have nothing in my library, and I never got a code for either of them.

The blank area where the code should be in that email is part of the bug you experinced. There will be a follow up email from our engineering team sent out in the next two hours that should contain the correct codes. FO4 will be a Steam key that you redeem within Steam. I'll be online in the next few hours and will follow up to ensure that you successfully get your codes tonight. 

Hello David,

I have not received Fallout 4 when I redeemed my code earlier today as well.  I did receive the Google Tilt Brush, Richie's Plank, Everest VR, but no Fallout 4.  Let me know if there's anyplace I should check?  I've looked in my span/trash folder in my email.

Thanks

My Vive came in today and when I went to redeem the code, it didn't give me product codes for both Fallout 4 VR and Tilt Brush on the redemption page.  The email didn't have the codes either.  I'm guessing I need to PM the staff my redemption number from my email or something?

It looks like you guys had this same issue monday and it seems the system still has some bugs in it.

Archived