Issue with the Subscription Service ?

Khalsa

Managed to add a game to the subscrption a short while ago but since then I have been getting the following issue.

Sorry, server error! If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.

Is there an issue with the service?

Yes still persists. I know its not my system as much earlier in the day GMT everything worked fine and I added Titan Slayer to my subscription.

Can't add anything beyond that it still gives me the following error.

As soon as I click on Confirm Selection.

I have the exact same issue for almost 2 days now! Very frustrating given that we are basically ''wasting'' precious days of subscription unable to add any games. 

I just subscribed for 12 months and this was my first month, not overly happy so far...

''Sorry, server error! If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.''

• 6 months later...

wrote:

Managed to add a game to the subscrption a short while ago but since then I have been getting the following issue.

Is there an issue with the service?

I have both HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro still not offers , no benifits which is promised.

Worst services. Smiley Sad

Please stop your services as none of the things are user friendly and none of the things works properly in Vive port. I have a reedemption code and I m not able to use it because you want me to add the card details. The worst experience ever. You are fooling customer with viveport services and offers. Why i have to enter my card details if it is free and If i need to pay then I will purchase till then why you need my account linke with credit/debit card. You are literlay Bandit Kings.

I didnt recieve any of the wallet money neither I m abel to subscribe , there is nothing i got as you mentioned above. 

I have both HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro still not offers , no benifits which is promised.

Worst services. 

, I'm sorry the Viveport offer user experience wasn't to your liking. To contextualize, many common subscription based services including Viveport, Netflix, Hulu, ect... require credit/debt card verification at the start of a free trial. This is a very common standard practice that serves as a validation mechanism to prevent abuse of promotions and to prevent service interruptions when transitioning from a free trail into a paid membership.

While verification is required to activate many types of Viveport promos, in all cases you will not be charged until after your trial period ends... You can certainly cancel your subscription in the two month window before any charges are made and you're still fully entitled to the promotions offered with your Pro including the $100 wallet code and 2 month trial, the platform just requires verification. 

Archived