HTC Vive Focus and Store... unable to download anything.

sev7en

Good morning,

I am now in UAE. I have a problem with the store, I can logon successfully as well verify all the profile information but when I try to download a contact (any content) I receive a message about the error to contact the store.

It is not a reachability issue, it looks like blocked... why? How can I download from the store?

Thank you,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear John,

as first thanks for the quick reply. I tried various place for the connection, all with the same error message. There is anyway to download them via PC then transfer on the headset?

Apart the "fix" above, which one can be the issue? Did you think I should try a VPN?

Cheers,

Good morning,

thanks both for the support.

As reported I can do everything as browse content, update the firmware of my Focus as well play the installed version to watch movies but when I want to download an application, it stops asking to verify the connection.

Hi ,

Sorry for what happend, and I spoke to the related team about this.  

They are unaware of this issue, and they tested using VPN to UAE and downloaded contents perfectly.  

We are suspecting the CDN for temporary malfunctioning, could you try again and let us know?

Thank you

Cory.C

Good morning,

thanks, as first, to everyone for the support.

No it is not fixed.

I can browse all the contents, I can check updates on the store as well look into each one of the products, but anytime I click on the "download" button, I get the message about the Network connection issue.

I really don't understand the reason, I tried also via different network operators and via fiber/4G hotspot... same.

What's the issue?

P.S: I can also update with success the device, no to the latest one available.

Hi 

Sorry again for your trouble...

Our engineers are trying to clarify the issue now, and they manually added these 3 applications onto your library: "Vive Auto" , "Lila's tale", and "3DboboVR-focus".

Could you please go ahead and try downloading these 3 applications and let us know how that goes?
Thank you

Cory.C

Good evening

and thanks dears!

Maybe... the problem isn't the network connection than the account, my account.

Now for the first time the following error message appears when I try to run one of the applications I have in "my application" section "Vive Auto":

Error Message

Please confirm that the signed-in account owns this title. nlf you still entouer this issue, please contact customerservice@viveport.com VIVEPORT

I did also a log-off log-in once again but the message is the same.

P.S: I updated device and controller to the latest firmware available.

Archived