HTC VivePro - Red & Green Static Snow on Right Side of Visuals... NEEDS REPLACEMENT???

knowledgehammer

Just got my VivePro in the mail. Unpacked and shifted out the old headset for the new one. Im using the old trackers and controllers, but everything else got replaced. Started it up, and I see Red & Green pixel Snow/Static randomly sparkling or glitter on the right side of my view. Takes up about 25-30% of the visuals, and no reconfiguration of cables or updates has worked. Do I need to actually send this back to get replaced??? Or is simply a replacement of Video Wiring covered by the warrenty? Please Advise...

I tried that... pulled it and placed it bac with care and made sure it was tight in there.. but same thing. I eeven got a replacement thunderbolt to display cable with gold plating... same thing. Im thinking its either the unit itself or the Link Box... just waiting on info to send it back for a replacement..

• 1 month later...

The solution is a private message?

I purchased 4 Vive Pro headsets.  I have the Red & Green Static Snow.  I have tried everything and I still have the Static on even a simple Unity scene.  Frame rate is great.  I have 2 Vive headsets, that don't have this problem.  I have a 1080 Ti, windows 10 and updated drivers...

What was the solution in the pm?

Archived