Order/Shipping to Aus ETA's

lolo28

Hi just wanted to ask if anyone from Australia has ordered recently and a rough eta between ordering > processing > shipping.

I asked via supportchat the technician reacted like I was asking for his first born for some satanic ritual.

Ordered Monday, again I said ballpark, not set in stone. Weeks? Months? Years? should i hold out for the Vive 2 or get an oculus? id be spewing if its less then 1 month. id live with 2 (before xmas obviously!)

07/10 12:03am - Got shipping confirmation 

07/10 - 3:34pm "Vive orders are usually shipped and received by our customer within 7-15 days." - Offical statement from my comment i posted prior to online chat

Fingers crossed!

wrote:

I asked via supportchat the technician reacted like I was asking for his first born for some satanic ritual.

Er, sorry about that reaction...!

As I understand it there should be no undue delays on shipping, but do let us know when it turns up!

evannucci

Yes I did, as mentioned got it on friday 07/10 with tracking info (just realised). I hope it get it soon though its been a looong week. btw go Support > Contact us > Email (I found helps).

I think they have an old school CMS where orders, processing, invoice are done manually.

baz023

I am with ya, first time went costco found something $150 aud cheaper than cheapest retail store here...

yeah i just got the email within the last hour saying its shipping, the wierd part is, its already done its international travel according to the log, they seemed only to have sent me the email when it arrived in aus, owell vive on friday apparently :D

Archived