vive port is stuck at log in

Quetzal1029

I have windows 10 and can run apps fine from STEAM VR but when I try to use the vive port it is stuck stating I need to log into the app on my computer.  I am logged in and I can run the other apps from my computer but cannot move in the vive port VR world because it says I need to log in.  I have re-installed, put .exe files in safe zone for my virus software and have spent over an hour with online chat support.  I have changed default browser and no solution so they sent me here.  Any suggestions?

Dear Quetzal1029,

Can you help us to confirm the point where you meant you got stuck at log in?

Did you get stuck at sign in window before the installation of VIVEPORT or you had VIVEPORT installed but you could not launch?

If you stuck at log in window before VIVEPORT installation, we will need your help to provide the log file. This is log path ->C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Temp\ViveSetupTempLog\*.txt 

I will PM you the user agreement for reviewing your log and need your help to approve it.

Thanks.

I can log into the viveport on my computer.  I can launch programs from the viveport on my computer, but I cannot get the viveport vr world to run because it has a sign up saying I need to log into the viveport even though I am logged in and can do all of those other things.  This happens whether I log in from steam vr or from the desktop icon for viveport vr.  It doesn't make a difference.

Archived