Double Vision In Tron Mode

Greggu99

Hello, after launching Steam vr the tron mode audio is pre activated (a mic on the head set transmits to the headphones. To fix this I enter and exit tron mode (double click system button etc) is there a way to permanently fix? Issue 2 the main issue is I have double vision in tron mode how do I fix. Have rebooted many times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is possible but extremely unlikely given how the housing of the Vive is constructed - you'd be able to visibly see that the camera module is misaligned. Like I said, there was a known issue on the SteamVR/OpenVR side but that was patched by Valve in 2018 - that bug caused an issue very similar to what you're describing - I'll see if I can pull it up in the changelogs. 

The best thing to do in the case may be to open the VR mirror, and post a screenshot that shows both eyes and the offsets you're describing so we can get a better feel for what you're encountering. 

this for the screenshoot when in tron mode/chaperone mode. there is slightly down on right camera/up on right camera. but in game or anything else very normal. when i check the lens, i dont see any miss alignment , just same. so what is the cause this problem? software? because before it, all just normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on this issue? I've had this glitch since day 1 I got my Vive Pro, wired or wireless, and as I did quite a bit of reading, lots of people are having this issue. The image stereo is not properly aligned and it's a very unconfortable experience using room view.