One green, one blue

Lunahoof

Ok, I should have worded my statement better. I have tried to pair it a number of times and it cannot find the controller. No matter what I do it wont pair more than one controller at a time. Each controller works, each can be paired by itself, but not together. It worked the first time I set it up, then I took a break to give the controllers a full charge and put the base stations into a more permanent position. When I rebooted the system I can only get one controller to pair at a time. How can I fix this?

Ah, I see - thanks for clarification.

Take a look at this detailed troubleshooting guide for controllers specifically. Amongst various solutions there you might want to try resetting your controllers, which I'll repeat here:

1) Hold down the trigger, menu button, trackpad button, AND grip buttons on the controller (everything except the system button)

2) While holding the buttons, plug your controller into your computer with a micro USB cable (you may need an extra hand to do this)

3) Wait for five seconds, then release the buttons

4) Ignore the new storage device that appears and unplug the micro USB cord to reset

If none of these work, you may want to reach out to Customer Care (US link is in my sig; if you're outside the US, change your location in the Vive site to get to the right page).

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived